Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Friend Tag

Firstly, my sincerest apologies for having disappeared from this blog of late - I have been very busy with life and my other blogs.
Today I thought I'd post about a really good topic - friendships. Friendships are great, especially when you have a very intimate friend. My most intimate friend (here I mean as in the person I tell pretty much EVERYTHING to) is probably my older sister. (You can find her here) She's amazing : )

But, yes, I do have other friends who aren't my sisters :)

I have decided to create a Friends award/tag. But there's a special rule:


RULES
1. Let your tagger know that you received notification.
2. Post the award picture and rules to your blog,
and answer your tagger's five questions.
3. Tag five blogger-friends, but at least ONE OF THEM
HAS TO BE A FRIEND YOU MADE VIA
BLOGGER : )
4. Give them five questions and notify them that you have tagged them.
5. (Optional Rule: Give your readers a freindship quote at the
end of your tag post : )
[P.S. You may tag group-bloggers]

Okay, so you know the rules...I am tagging:

-Elizabethany (the aforementioned sister)
-Laura King
-Amy Dashwood (met via Blogger)
-Melody (met via Blogger)
-Violet

My Questions
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What food would you never eat and why?
3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?
4. What do you and your friends like doing together?
5. How do you greet your friends every time you meet them? What about on Blogger?

Sorry the first two aren't really friend-related!



My Answers (just for fun)
1. Blue-green (turquoise)
2. Umm, Brussel Sprouts. They have a bad reputation.
3. Yup! We usually meet at Church or Catechism classes or Spanish/Soccer practice.
4. Ah...oh, yes! We tickle eachother. All the time. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, at least 13-yr-olds. 
running around giggling and stuff. Yup, we're a bit silly sometimes. Sometimes.
5. Hugs!!! (And tickling)


Yes, I should probably be getting off now....

Here's your quote!

                                         



: )











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for awarding me Emily! :D What a neat blog award you have created! :)
    I'll try & have my response up as soon as possible! :) God bless & have a lovely day!

    From your sister in Christ,
    Violet

    PS You'll be interested to know that me & some of my friends had a Pride & Prejudice 1995 movie watching night! We started around 6.30pm and were not finished until past midnight! :P It was heaps of fun though! :)

    ReplyDelete